Monday, March 10, 2014

Lenten Practice - Day 5




 Photo A Day Lnten Practice:  Day 5

Virginia Creeper - March 10
I planted this Creeper four years ago, hoping that it would climb and cover the post and brick in the front of the house.  I love houses covered in vines, I think they are really beautiful.  This plant however, too a while to preform,  It was way slower than I hoped and it was not until this past summer that this vine began to show the potential that was promised by the people at the nursery where I bought it.  It takes a while for potential to emerge.  It is something I need to remember when I get impatient about the time it takes for something to take root and grow.  Parenting, ministry and life in general is a process, and things take time. 

Psalm 41:13  Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel,
   from everlasting to everlasting.Amen and Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment